Custom Couple's Portrait
This listing is for a digitalized custom couple's portrait sent to your inbox as a ready to print high resolution file. This is the perfect engagement/newlywed gift. You can use your illustration for save the date invitations + make the cutest thank you cards + turn into wall art.
My quirky portraits are sketched + painted by hand for a whimsical look that feels like no other. Every commission is packed with sweet little hints of the couple's life, to make them truly unique. Of course I can include your beloved fury creature(s) too.
STEP BY STEP
- Place your order to save you a seat in my working calendar.
- E-mail as many or as few photos of the character(s) to email@example.com.
- Include personal attributes (hair color + hair length + clothing usually worn + accessories) + send photos. When submitting animal pictures, please make sure they are close to the subject for height reference, and include their breed.
- I will send a pencil sketch for approval shortly. One round of revisions is included at this phase. Additional revisions totally available with a small fee.
- I will color the illustration. Please note that due to the nature of these illustrations, which are 100% done by hand, big changes to the composition cannot be made once the illustration is painted. Only small revisions to the color + overall layout can be made.
- The finish portrait is scanned + cleaned up + turned into a high resolution .PNG file for your convenience.
Due to high demand + the amount of heart (and all-nighters) required to make these custom wonders, you can expect to receive your digital files 1-3 months after submitting your order. If you need this by a specific date, please e-mail me before purchase. I promise to make my very best effort to accommodate you.
This is digital product. No physical item will be sent to your mailing address. Final artwork is delivered by e-mail as a high resolution file, ready for printing + sharing on the web.
The artist (that would be me), retains the rights to the artwork. The client, (that would be you) is given a full license to use + reproduce the commissioned custom illustration for personal purposes. The original files cannot be altered in any way shape or form by another designer or resold.
Custom art for commercial use (blog + logos + merchandising) can be quoted upon request.
Collateral is available for an additional fee. Want gift tags + personalized stationary + calling cards + a mug + art print or canvas reproduction with your new custom illustration? I can make that happen for you. I work with amazing printing companies + quality suppliers + loyal business partners, so I'm happy to offer + create a whole range of goodies with your custom portrait.